Welcome to Likely Lex!
I’m So Glad You’ve Found My Little Corner of the World.
For starters, name is Lex. I’m a 20 something fashion and lifestyle curator from Upstate New York. My nickname Lex was given to me at a young age and has just stuck! Through Likely Lex, I will share my journey through life, how I style it, and how to make imperfections into your next success. Through my love of fashion and helping others, I hope to create community that guides women to find their own style through the unique tools and insights I provide. My goal is to provide the everyday girl with the confidence to love who she is, where she is and what she is through fashion and a little bit of hometown glory.
- Family and friends
- Chocolate and peanut butter
- Traveling with Chandler
- Staying in bed on a Sunday morning
- Long walks through Target
- A good find at Marshall’s
- Moose Tracks ice cream
- White wine…..actually all wine
- Creating trendy yet classic looks
- Finding a good bargain…..my mom taught me how to shop
- Inspiring those around me
- Making those close to me proud